Lodha Codename Epic Palava
1. PROJECT DESCRIPTION
WHAT DOES 'CODENAME EPIC’ MEAN:
Codename Epic is this year’s biggest pre-launch in India’s first smart city, Palava. It is clearly an opportunity, in fact, the best opportunity to buy a residence in Palava’s newest, most desirable neighbourhood.
• This year’s biggest pre-launch opportunity to book a home in Palava’s newest, most desirable neighbourhood
• Exclusive world-class 1, 2 & 3 bed residences with lavish internal and external amenities
• Homes neighbouring a 100-acre central park, a serene river swale, a world-class school, a grand clubhouse and a highway
• Easy Buy Special: Pay only 5% and buy your home, the bank pays the next 65%
• Limited period pre-launch opportunity
The new neighbourhood, where people will be buying their homes, has certain special features:
It fuses two most desirable aspects- the perfect harmony of nature and connectivity to business centres. Beautifully balanced and surrounded by natural gifts on one side, it is also a symbol of community living with the presence of key amenities and infrastructure around it. This will be an upscale neighbourhood catering primarily to young professionals and families.
River swale – trickling down from the Ulhas river, this water body near the homes in this neighbourhood would keep the energy flowing and provide a safe option of playful activities along a water body for children to grow and enjoy nature.
A highway – swiftly connected to the outside world, this neighbourhood shares its boundary with the Taloja Bypass Highway which also connects with Palava’s phase I (already developed) and the upcoming Xperia Mall.
School – One of the 20 schools in Palava, this would add up to the promise of Palava to provide world class education. Lodha World School and Pawar Public School are already successfully operational.
Sector clubhouse – In continuation to Palava’s commitment to provide the best lifestyle for its citizens, the sector clubhouse will incorporate all the key amenities like gymnasium, swimming pools, restaurants, etc.
Central Park – The southernmost part of the 100-acre Central Park meets with the northwest point of Codename Epic. Endless opportunities for family outings, evening walks and much more would complement the finest neighbourhood of Palava.
Downtown- This neighborhood borders the vibrant Downtown neighborhood. This ensures that all the entertainment options, a vibrant nightlife, a fashionable high street are minutes away Codename Epic PRE-LAUNCH DOCUMENT
2. WHAT ARE THE KEY STATISTICS ONE SHOULD REMEMBER ON PALAVA - THE CITY IN WHICH
CODENAME EPIC IS LOCATED?
About Palava: Palava is India’s first SMART city, located at the strategic junction of Navi Mumbai, Kalyan and Thane. Spread over 4,500+ acres and located 20 minutes from the upcoming Navi Mumbai International Airport, Palava lies at the heart of the economic activity in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It is already a Smart City today incorporating Smart elements via a tie-up with IBM like an E-portal for governance, CCTV and central command centre for monitoring, Smart card for cashless living, various sustainability measures to safeguard the environment and much more.
Palava has been planned and designed by the world’s smartest minds, for over half a decade – with the goal of offering the best residential, employment, business, academic and sports opportunities, along with international retail & leisure facilities.
Palava is a short 20 minute drive from Thane, Navi Mumbai and Kalyan – and less than an hour’s drive from South Mumbai via the Eastern Freeway.
P Theme Final Statistics
Positioning - City of opportunity
Amongst the Top 50 most livable cities by 2025
Size The city will be spread over 4,500+ acres, equivalent to 25%
of the Island City of Mumbai
Number of Families
300,000 families of which 100,000 will have bought a home
Commercial Millions of sqft of commercial spaces (avoid mentioning
Number of Jobs 1 Million jobs of which 3.5 lac high quality jobs will be on
offer by 2025
GDP Palava annual GDP will be Rs.60,000 cr by 2025
Open spaces 60% of the area will be open spaces
25% of Palava will comprise of parks, playing fields and
recreation grounds, 10X more than what is currently
available in Mumbai
Greens A 100-acre Central Park. Over 10 kms of green pathways
formed by interconnected parks.
- 5/10/15 concept
- Within 5 mins walking distance
- convenience retail, parking, bus-stop
- Within 10 mins walking distance
-Places of worship
-Within 15 mins walking distance
Commercial Business District
- City public amenities - Central parks, Olympic sports complex, University, Hospitals and clinics
- Roads More than 100 kms long network of wide roads with ample
- footpaths and biking space across the city.
One multi-specialty 150 bed hospital by 2016 in Palava
Phase 1, another 250 bed hospital linked to University in
Within 20 mins drive from major commercial hubs across Thane and Navi Mumbai, and the upcoming international
airport in Panvel Rail Existing stations at- Nilje on the Harbour Line connecting to Panvel withplanned frequency expansion
- Diva and Dombivali stations provide access to the Central
Line. Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in central
-From Phase 2, there is a Metro junction 8 km south of the
city, for connectivity to the new International airport and
Future: Planned mono-rail station within the city
Greens The central parks that are accessible by all will be the size of
10 Shivaji Parks
Olympic sports centre, cricket grounds, football fields and
over 25 clubhouses
5 lakh sqft mall with 6 screen multiplex opening in 2016 in
addition to convenience and high street retail all across the
Inclusivity Housing and facilities for workers and staff within the city
A world class centre for arts and culture designed by the
world's most famous architect
Lake front Spread over 50 acres and a 2 km long periphery;
River front A 3.5 km long riverfront with promenades, theatres and
Education 20 schools with affiliations to various boards like ICSE, CBSE,
IB and State Board
Education University with all faculties like engineering, medical,
business, liberal arts, R&D and others - by 2020
Cricket Education Programme by Cricket India Academy, in
affiliation with Cricket Australia, with Brett Lee as
Football coaching by Arsenal Soccer Schools
9-hole golf course with professional training by National Golf
Academy certified coaches from GolfNext
Commercial Four luxury/business hotels planned within the city
Large format and boutique office spaces
Employment Over a million jobs across sectors that makes “walk to work” a reality Prudent Sustainable Recycling of water and rain water harvesting to ensure 50% of total water needs are met internally Sustainable Over 2 lac trees to be planted across Palava, 70% of which will be grown in Palava's local nursery Sustainable Longer term commitment to ensure that ~10% of total common area power requirements are met by renewables like solar power
3. HOW DOES ONE ACCESS THE SITE FOR Codename Epic?
There are 3 ways to access the site:
- Codename Epic is accessible from the 18th Avenue, which is the Central Avenue of Palava. The central avenue can be accessed from the Dombivali-Badlapur Highway and theTaloja Road.
- It will also be accessible from the Downtown neighbourhood via the art & culture centre through the Taloja Road
- As well as directly from the Taloja road
4. WHAT IS THE GROUND AND GROUND COVERAGE?
Over 60% of the total area of Codename Epic is dedicated to open spaces, with over 25% set aside for parks, playing fields and recreational grounds.
5. WHAT ARE THE KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF CODENAME EPIC?
(Refer to the answer of Q1.) In additionThe City’s key public spaces are located very close to Codename Epic and these add a lot to the vibrancy of the Codename Epic neighbourhood. These include -
- Palava’s Cultural District which will have a vibrant Centre for Arts and Culture (the size of
Mumbai’s NCPA), children’s museum, community halls etc.
- Exciting lake and lakefront plazas- twice the size of Mumbai’s Girgaum Chowpatty
- High street retail and entertainment along the 18th Avenue – the Central Avenue which
acts as the spine of the city
- A 100-acre central park that will be the green lungs of the city
- A world class university spread over 100 acres
- Grand city clubhouse- world class recreation for a world class city
- Olympic-sized sports complex spread over 25 acres including a multi-sport stadium
6. WHAT ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF PLANNING & ARCHITECTURE?
Codename Epic is designed to suit the modern lifestyles of today and those of the future. Meticulous planning and foresight are evident in every aspect of it, from its fibre-optic network to its intelligent city management systems. Construction of Codename Epic has been planned without causing any appreciable changes to the ground conditions and
maintaining the natural environment. The ‘walk to everything’ principle ensures every home is no more than a short walk away from everything needed to live a fulfilling life, whether it’s the Sector Clubhouse, the school, the vibrant 18th avenue, the Central Park or the river swale. This convenient feature is the result of the city’s layout that follows New York’s gridiron structure; a layout that will facilitate orderly growth for generations to come.
Walking distances from residences:
5 minutes: Parking, convenience stores and public transport facilities.
10 minutes: Schools, clubhouses, religious buildings.
15 minutes: Larger public spaces like the central park, the business district, the cultural district and the university.
7. WHAT ARE THE KEY FACTS OF CODENAME EPIC?
There are 3 clusters in Codename Epic.
1. Clara- B1, B2 and B3 typologies
2. Aurelia- A1 and A2 typologies
3. Fontana- A1 and A2 typologies
a) The following building typologies are present:
- A1 – 6 core, all 1 BHKs
- A2- 4 core, all 1.5 BHKs (2 BHK Optima)
- B1 – 6 core, all 2 BHK (2 BHK Ultima)
- B2 – 4 core, all 2.5 BHK (3 BHK Optima)
- B3 – 6 core, 2 nos. of 1.5 BHK (2 BHK Optima) + 4 nos. of 2 BHK (2 BHK Ultima)
b) Areas: Area details are as follows:
TYPOLOGY- 1 BHK
FLOOR AREA AREA (SQ.FT)- 702 - 1305
c) There shall be social amenities like :
- Central Park
- High Street Retail
- Sector clubhouse
- River Swale
d) Site layout (refer to sales presenter soft copy circulated separately)
8. WHAT ARE THE RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES?
Codename Epic residences have the following USPs that are very unique in Greater Mumbai region
and offer tremendous value at launch prices –
1. Premium imported Marbital flooring in the living and dining areas offer the best of both worlds - the beauty of Italian marble combined with the durability of vitrified tiles
2. Air-conditioning provided in all bedrooms
3. Double-height terraces that offer a greater sense of space
4. Separate store and puja rooms – a thoughtful provision for a Codename Epic family
5. Premium Jaquar bath fittings and international quality sanitary ware
6. Swipe card access to buildings and CCTV monitoring of entrance lobby and public areas for enhanced security in your tower
- Air-conditioning Air-condition in all bedrooms.
- Flooring Living/dining & passage: Imported Marbital Flooring
- Bedrooms: Classy imported Wooden flooring
- Kitchen: High quality vitrified tiles
- Toilets: High quality vitrified tiles
- CP & Sanitary Fittings High quality Jaquar CP fittings or equivalent & imported sanitary ware Floor to Floor Heights 9’6”
- Kitchen Finishes Granite Platform; stainless steel sink; piped gas connection**
Key highlights of floor plan ? Separate utility area in each apartment.
- Separate store area in each apartment
- Separate wardrobe in each bedroom
- Select apartments with lavish double height terraces
- Security World-class multi tier security with:
a. Automated Swipe card access to building
b. CCTV monitoring of entrance lobby and key public areas
- Floor Lobby High quality vitrified tiles (2’ x 2’ or larger)
- Entrance Lobby Well decorated entrance lobby with imported Marbital flooring
- Elevator 2 Automatic elevators in each wing by Schindler /Otis/ ThyssenKrupp.
- 1 elevator as stretcher elevator
- Parking Open and covered options available
- Views Atleast 50% apartments with Garden views
- Garden apartments Available with personal garden and kitchen yard
- Communication Provision for one telephone point in each apartment.
- Advanced Fibre technology provision for high speed internet, digital gaming etc.
- Handicapped Access Special ramps for handicapped access to each entrance lobby
* Except kitchen, bathrooms and utility/service/servant areas All brands stated above may be substituted with equivalent brands at the sole discretion of the project designer.
** Charges payable separately as stated in infrastructure charges; connection subject to approval and supply of gas from concerned authorities.
** Exceptions apply-not provided in some units.
9. WHAT ARE THE AMENITIES IN THE SECTOR CLUB?
- Party halls
- Indoor kid’s play/crèche
- Lounge with business centre
- Indoor games – TT/Carrom/Chess/Cards etc
- 2 Activity rooms
- Outdoor kids’ play areas
- 2 Swimming pools (adults and kids)
- Outdoor sports ground
- A sports centre – with a variety of facilities for sports like swimming pool, gymnasium, sports courts, indoor games, kids play area & party hall.
- Lounge with Library & Business Centre